Lift your mood by filling your home with sun and the great outdoors.
Keeping your windows clean maintains energy efficiency, keeps them working properly and enhances the aesthetics of your home.
Hiring our fully trained pros is safer than climbing ladders or stretching to clean, which can cause injury. We have professional tools to do the job, so your windows will be cleaned the right way, every time.
- Cleaning glass panes on windows, doors, decks, mirrors, skylights, fireplaces or light fixtures
- Wiping away excess water, but we do not scrub trim or clean inside tracks or jambs unless selected as an option
For an additional cost, our technicians can also perform:
- Screen cleaning – remove screen, wipe down with rag, and replace screen
- Jamb cleaning – clean “tracks” inside of window
- Hard water stain removal – using chemical treatment
- Construction cleaning – remove stickers and construction dust from windows
- Light fixture cleaning – disassemble, clean out bugs, clean glass, and re-assemble
- Chandelier cleaning
- Skylight cleaning
- Cobweb removal
- Deck railing glass cleaning
- Jalousie window cleaning
- Mirror cleaning
- Fireplace glass cleaning
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew:
- We may reschedule your outside service due to weather conditions:
- Low temperatures – our window cleaning solution will freeze around 10°F and cleaning storm windows below 45°F may cause fogginess and is not recommended
- High winds – ladders are unsafe for crews and can blow onto your home
- Rain – makes roofs and ladders slippery and unsafe for crews
- Safety of your property and our crews are a top priority. Technicians will not clean any windows they consider to be inaccessible, unsafe or in poor condition. You will not be charged for these exclusions.
- We do not use razor blades on any surface without a signed waiver form.
- Our technicians carry wasp spray for their protection. They do not exterminate bees, wasps or remove their nests.
- We may use an ionized water-fed pole to clean windows above 3 stories.
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
These simple steps will ensure that our staff can be thorough and complete when washing your windows.
- Customers are not required to be home at the time of service. However, access instructions must be pre-arranged with office for interior cleaning or removal of screens from the inside.
- Remove any décor hanging from windows.
- Ensure areas near inside of windows are accessible and clear of breakables.
- Move anything that prevents the use of ladders on the outside of home such as furniture, vehicles, garden décor, etc.
- Make sure that windows, glass and screens are in good repair prior to cleaning.
- Water with a mild detergent and professional-grade tools that will not scratch glass
- Windshield washer fluid in cold weather
- Hard water cleaner may be used as needed
We require cancellation at least 2 business days before your scheduled cleaning. Short cancels can be difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you may be charged a fee for the cancellation.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We do not accept payment on the day of service. We will invoice you approximately one day after service. You may pay by check or credit card.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.