We clean your gutters and downspouts to protect your home from water damage.
Regular cleaning ensures that your gutters are properly doing their job.
Don’t risk an injury by climbing ladders or walking on your roof－our pros are fully trained and have the right tools. It's a dirty, messy job. Leave it to our pros.
Our professional technicians will ensure your gutters are working as intended, by:
- Removing debris from inside gutters
- Checking and clearing downspouts
- Cleaning excess debris from your premises
For an additional cost, our technicians can:
- Remove gutter covers or screens as needed and reinstall them after the gutter cleaning at an extra charge (Our estimator cannot see covers or screens from the ground, so please let us know if you have them when scheduling.)
- Clean the exterior of your gutters
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew:
- We may reschedule your outside service due to weather conditions:
- Low temperatures – below 32°F any wet debris will freeze. Remember, temperatures need to be above 32°F for an extended period of time for debris to thaw.
- High winds – ladders are unsafe for crews and can blow onto your home
- Rain – makes roofs and ladders slippery and unsafe for crews
- Crews will not clean gutters they consider to be unsafe to reach, in poor condition or that contain animal nests, feces or remains. You will not be charged for these exclusions.
- We do not remove Gutter Helmet brand covers as this may void the warranty.
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
These simple steps will ensure that our staff can be thorough and complete when cleaning your gutters.
- Customers are not required to be home at the time of service.
- Please have a water spigot activated and accessible. We do not flush gutters and downspouts with water, but occasionally need water to clean up.
We require cancellation at least 2 business days before your scheduled cleaning. Short cancels can be difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you may be charged a fee for the cancellation.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We do not accept payment on the day of service. We will invoice you approximately one day after service. You may pay by check or credit card.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.