Dryer Vent Cleaning
Enjoy faster-drying laundry and reduce the chance on a home fire.
How to know if your dryer vent needs cleaning
Your clothes take longer to dry or smell musty after drying
There is reduced airflow through the outside vent
The outside of the dryer feels hotter than it used to
The dryer and ductwork haven’t been cleaned in over a year
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, dryers are one of the leading causes of home fires. Our trained pros will clean your vents and give you a safer home.
With clean vents, your clothes will dry faster and your dryer doesn't work as hard or long per load.
Our technicians are trained and certified to get your dryer vents clean using our proven process. We will:
- Disconnect the vent from the dryer;
- Vacuum out all lint using flexible tubing with a camera to ensure the vent is clean;
- Remove and clean the lint trap and clean the internal dryer ducts;
- Reattach the dryer to the wall duct, test the air flow and dispose of lint;
- If you have a flexible dryer vent duct made of aluminum, plastic or vinyl after cleaning, our technicians replace this dryer vent for safely (additional cost applies).
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew:
- We may reschedule your outside service due to weather conditions:
- High winds – ladders are unsafe for crews and can blow onto your home
- Rain – makes roofs and ladders slippery and unsafe for crews
- Crews will not clean vents they consider to be inaccessible, unsafe to reach, damaged or in poor condition. This includes longer runs of aluminum foil duct tubing. You will not be charged for these exclusions.
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
Please make sure our pros can have clear access to the dryer.
Dryer vents can become clogged with lint and debris from your clothes, causing the dryer to be less efficient requiring more time to dry your clothes, and creating a serious fire hazard.
This service should be completed at least every year. Depending on how often your dryer is used, service every 4-6 months may be required.
You can do this yourself. However we have the proper tools, training and experience to complete the service safely and correctly.
We require cancellation at least 2 business days before your scheduled cleaning. Short cancels can be difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you may be charged a fee for the cancellation.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We do not accept payment on the day of service. We will invoice you approximately one day after service. You may pay by check or credit card.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.