Carpet Cleaning and More
We provide you with a deep & powerful carpet cleaning that will improve your health and prolong your carpet’s life. Our pros are trained and certified in upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, tile and grout cleaning too.
Best in class truck-mounted steam carpet cleaning system
Removes more stains than portable cleaning units
Kills dust mites because steam cleaning exposes your carpet to high temperatures that dust mites can’t survive
Reduces allergy or respiratory symptoms by removing pet dander, cockroach allergens, lead, particle pollution and everyday dirt and dust
Removes more water to reduce drying time
Our professional carpet cleaners are fully trained and certified. Their focus is quality work, not speed.
We won't upsell you on 'sealants' or 'protectants' and there are no hidden costs. Our pricing is straightforward and fair.
- We clean all types of installed carpeting in rooms or stairs with our truck-mounted steam carpet cleaning system.
- Price depends upon the type of carpet, the number and sizes of the areas and number of stairs we clean.
- Small furniture such as chairs, couches, and tables will be moved for cleaning, returned to their original location and placed on drying blocks or protective pads.
- We take your rugs, clean them in our climate-controlled office and return them within 1-2 weeks.
- Price depends on size and type of rug and will be estimated before service.
- We clean most fabric sofas, loveseats, chairs, ottomans, or similar items.
- Price depends on size and type of furniture cleaned and will be estimated before service.
- We clean tile floors, walls and showers to make them look new.
- Price depends on the area and type of tile cleaned and will be estimated before service.
These services are available at an extra charge, which will be fully disclosed before work begins:
- Wool carpet treatment
- Heavy furniture moving
- Stain treatment or pre-spray
- Pet deodorizer
For apartment or condos with access limitations, we may use a portable carpet cleaning unit. No additional charge applies for this.
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew, we cannot:
- Clean up animal feces or other potentially hazardous items
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
We use natural and eco-friendly cleaning products. We supply all cleaning solutions and equipment.
These simple steps will ensure that our staff can be thorough and complete when cleaning your carpet.
- Please make sure to pick up clothes, toys and other items from the carpet.
- If possible, please make sure carpet is freshly vacuumed.
- Please make sure your pets know we are coming and are safe in a closed room. We need to have the front door open during the cleaning and we don’t want pets escaping.
The carpet will dry in about one day. In the meantime, you can walk on the carpet in your bare feet, in clean white socks or using the booties we provide. During this time, it’s important to keep any source of dirt off your damp carpet as much as possible, including your pets.
Yes, ceiling and other fans will circulate the air and speed the drying process. If the weather permits, you can also open the windows a few inches to let a natural breeze flow through your home. While it’s tempting to crank up the heat to dry things out faster, we don’t recommend this, unless you open some windows slightly. Heat without enough ventilation creates more of a green-house effect, extending the drying time.
When we move furniture to clean underneath, we put those items back in their original place, but we put them up on blocks or protective pads. These blocks/pads should stay in place for three to four days. These protections avoid unnecessary stains. For example, a furniture pad keeps the steel tack on the bottom of a furniture leg from touching damp carpeting and possibly rusting. Please keep floor mats that are normally under desk chairs off the floor for three or four days.
It’s completely normal for carpet to have a different look after it dries. Simply run a vacuum cleaner over the completely dried carpet to restore its original look and texture.
We require cancellation at least 3 business days before your scheduled cleaning. Short cancels can be difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you will be charged a fee for the cancellation.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We require a credit card on file before service is provided. Your card will be charged approximately one day after your service to ensure you are satisfied with the work.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.