Our pros have the right tools and are fully trained in pressure washing and soft washing to make the outside of your home beautiful while maintaining many surfaces.
Regular cleaning of the exterior surfaces of your home will ensure longer life of those surfaces and enhance the aesthetics of your home.
Don’t risk an injury by climbing ladders or damaging exterior surfaces of your home－our pros are fully trained and have the right tools for the job.
Our pros use water and commercial-grade pressure washers to remove surface material such as dirt, mud, mildew, mold and other contaminants from the exterior features of your home. We can clean many surfaces outside your home:
- Home siding (most materials)
- Gutter exteriors
- Driveways and patios
- Pool decks
- Outdoor furniture
- Stone slab walkways
Our pros use a low-pressure water delivery system along with environmentally safe algaecides, bleach and surfactants. Soft washing can be used on all surfaces suitable for pressure washing, and is the best choice for:
- Stucco siding
- Cedar shakes
- Eliminating organics like mold, algae, moss and more
- Soffits with vents
- Other surfaces that can be damaged by high pressure
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew:
- We may cancel and reschedule your outside service due to weather conditions:
- Low temperatures – forecasted temperatures below 32°F may cause unevaporated water to freeze and cause damage to property
- High winds – ladders are unsafe for crews and can blow onto your home
- Rain – makes roofs and ladders slippery and unsafe for crews
- Crews will not clean any areas they consider to be unsafe to access, likely to be damaged by the washing (like plants, furniture or structures), or contain animal feces. You will not be charged for these exclusions.
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
We use high- or low-pressure water, depending on the application. If chemicals are needed, we use residential-grade solutions of house or deck wash, mold remover, or bleach solutions.
These simple steps will ensure that our staff can be thorough and complete when power washing.
- Customers are not required to be home at the time of service.
- Please have a water spigot activated and accessible.
- Ensure all pets are inside the home.
- No need to move your furniture.
We require cancellation at least 2 business days before your scheduled cleaning. Short cancels can be difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you may be charged a fee for the cancellation.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We do not accept payment on the day of service. We will invoice you approximately one day after service. You may pay by check or credit card.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.