Relax and enjoy the feeling of a clean home.
Pick the best service option for you
Paid by the hour, and perfect for:
Fixed Price, No Contract!
We clean and disinfect your kitchen and bathrooms, dust throughout your home, empty garbage and vacuum & mop all floors.
Our professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
- Wipe outside of cabinets
- Clean outside of appliances and range hoods
- Clean inside of microwave
- Clean sink, faucets, counters and backsplash
- Clean sinks & countertops
- Clean & polish faucets
- Clean & shine mirrors and fixtures
- Clean outside of cabinets
- Clean shower/tub & door
- Clean & disinfect toilets
- Vacuum, wash & disinfect floors
- Dust all furniture and wood trim, pictures, wood blinds and fixtures reachable with dusting extender
- Empty all garbage
- Shakeout & vacuum rugs
- Vacuum all flooring
- Damp mop all hard floors
- Clean inside of refrigerator (excludes freezer)*
- Clean inside of oven*
- Change sheets on bed*
- Clean inside of empty cabinets*
- Dust home electronics (no charge, but we need approval)
* at extra charge for recurring cleanings
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew, we cannot:
- Clean ceilings, walls, garages or unfinished spaces
- Move beds, large appliances or heavy furniture
- Clean metal or plastic blinds
- Empty recycling or remove garbage from premises
- Clean anything not reachable from a step stool
- Make the top bunk bed
- Wash dishes or clothes
- Clean up animal feces or other potentially hazardous items
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- In addition to normal cleaning protocols, we will also disinfect door knobs, switch plates and kitchen counters.
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
We use safe cleaning products, including:
- Bleach for toilets, showers and tubs
- Glass cleaner for mirrors
- Wax-free stainless steel cleaner
- Natural stone cleaner
- Hot water with an eco-friendly scented all-purpose cleaner for everything else
- We supply all cleaning equipment (vacuums, dusters, buckets, mops, stepstools, etc.) and supplies (cleaners, microfiber rags, etc.)
If you prefer, you may supply any retail cleaning product you wish. Simply let the office know which products of yours we should use, and please leave them out for the crew.
These simple steps will ensure that our staff can be thorough and complete when cleaning your home.
- Make sure your home is accessible by methods discussed with our office.
- Store any items you consider irreplaceable.
- Clear kitchen counters of items other than small appliances (coffee pots, etc.).
- Empty the kitchen sink.
- Clear off bathroom counters so they are ready to be cleaned.
- Pick up clothing, toys and other items from floors.
- Make sure your indoor pets know we’re coming.
Yes! But, please do not leave a note or tell the team of any special requests. Instead, please call or email the office in advance of your service so we can ensure clear communication and place the notes into your file.
While we do make every effort to provide consistency, we cannot guarantee the same team for each cleaning. Your team may vary due to customer cancellations or changes, route revisions, weather, team member vacation or illness. We ensure each team is trained to clean in the same way and has detailed notes on your home and your preferences.
Our appointment cancellation policy is as follows:
- Short-Notice: Cancellations less than 3 business days before a scheduled cleaning will result in a cancellation fee. These short-notice cancels are difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you will be charged a fee for the cancellation.
- Repeat Cancels: Recurring house cleaning customers who cancel more than 3 times in a calendar year will be charged a fee for cancellation (even if 3 days notice is given) or asked to move to a schedule that better meets their availability.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If your normally scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We require a credit card on file before service is provided. Your card will be charged approximately one day after your service to ensure you are satisfied with the work.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.