Relax and enjoy the feeling of a clean house.
Pick the best house cleaning option for you
ONE-TIME HOUSE CLEANING *
Paid by the hour, and perfect for:
Recurring HOUSE Cleaning SERVICE
Fixed Price, No Contract!
* Weekend cleanings now available.
We clean and disinfect your kitchen and bathrooms, dust throughout your home, empty garbage and vacuum & mop all floors.
Our professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
- Wipe outside of cabinets
- Clean outside of appliances and range hoods
- Clean inside of microwave
- Clean sink, faucets, counters and backsplash
- Clean sinks & countertops
- Clean & polish faucets
- Clean & shine mirrors and fixtures
- Clean outside of cabinets
- Clean shower/tub & door
- Clean & disinfect toilets
- Vacuum, wash & disinfect floors
- Dust all furniture and wood trim, pictures, wood blinds and fixtures reachable with dusting extender
- Empty all garbage
- Shakeout & vacuum rugs
- Vacuum all flooring
- Damp mop all hard floors
- Clean inside of empty refrigerator (excludes freezer)*
- Clean inside of oven*
- Clean inside of empty cabinets (for regular priced one-time house cleaning service only)
- Change sheets on bed (no charge, but folded sheets must be left on bed to be changed)
- Dust home electronics (no charge, but we need approval)
* at extra charge for recurring cleanings
For the safety of your property and the cleaning crew, we cannot:
- Clean ceilings, walls, unfinished spaces or non-wood blinds
- Move beds, large appliances or heavy furniture
- Clean areas unreachable from step stool or make top bunk beds
- Use customer’s equipment or supplies due to potential damage
- Remove hard water spots from faucets or other hard surfaces
- Wash dishes or clothes
- Empty recycling or remove garbage from premises
- Clean up animal feces or other potentially hazardous items
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We use safe cleaning products, including:
- Bleach for toilets, showers and tubs
- Glass cleaner for mirrors
- Wax-free stainless steel cleaner
- Natural stone cleaner
- Hot water with an eco-friendly scented all-purpose cleaner for everything else
- We supply all cleaning equipment (vacuums, dusters, buckets, mops, stepstools, etc.) and supplies (cleaners, microfiber rags, etc.) and do not use a customer’s equipment or supplies
If you cancel or reschedule your service less than 3 business days before your scheduled cleaning, you will be charged an $80 fee.
We observe 6 holidays each year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If your normally scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning if you wish on a first-come first-served basis.
Yes! Please call or email the office one day before your service so we can ensure clear communication with the team and place the notes into your file. Do not communicate special requests directly with the team.
These simple steps will help ensure a great house cleaning:
- Make sure your home is accessible by methods discussed with our office.
- Store any items you consider irreplaceable.
- Clear kitchen counters of items other than small appliances (coffee pots, toasters, etc.).
- Empty the kitchen sink.
- Clear off bathroom counters.
- Pick up clothing, toys and other items from floors.
- Leave doors open to rooms you want cleaned. A closed door signals to the team that you do not want that room cleaned.
- If there are other service crews (plumbers, movers, etc) in your home during your scheduled cleaning, please reschedule your house cleaning. We cannot guarantee a clean home with others service crews in your home.
- Make sure your pets know we’re coming.
Your team may arrive up to one hour before or after your scheduled service time. For early morning cleanings, the team will not arrive before 8AM.
We make every effort to provide consistency, but we cannot guarantee the same team for each cleaning. Your team may vary due to customer cancellations or changes, route revisions, weather, team member vacation or illness. We ensure each team is trained to clean in the same way and has detailed notes on your home and your preferences.
We require a credit card on file before service is provided. Your card will be charged approximately one day after your service to ensure you are satisfied with the work.
FAQ's & Policies
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.