We remove snow from your roof to prevent ice dams and reduce stress on your roof. After your roof raking, we can also remove snow from your driveway, sidewalk and deck.
Snow is the fuel that causes ice dams. By removing snow from your roof, you reduce the chances of having an ice dam form.
Snow also weighs ¼ lbs to 1½ lbs per cubic foot and can add significant weight to your roof. If you are concerned about stress to your roof, we can remove a thousand pounds in an hour or so.
- Roof rakes are used to remove snow from over the eaves of your roof.
- We will also clear as much snow from your roof as you wish, as long as we can safely reach it.
- Roof snow landing on your driveway and sidewalks will be cleared.
- We are not liable for damage to plants from snow pulled from the roof, so please let us know in advance about areas you are concerned about.
We remove snow from your roof after each 6” snowfall. This option provides priority service times and discounts.
For recurring roof raking customers, we can also remove snow from your driveway, sidewalk, steps or deck using a snow thrower or shovel. We do not provide snow shoveling as a stand-alone service.
For the safety of your property and our crew:
- We may cancel and reschedule your outside service due to weather conditions:
- High winds – ladders are unsafe for crews and can blow onto your home
- Snow/Rain – makes roofs and ladders slippery and unsafe for crews
- Crews will not rake any areas they consider to be unsafe, such as near power lines. You will not be charged for these exclusions.
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We only use a safety salt after clearing an icy driveway or sidewalk. We do not use salt or chemicals on the roof or decks.
If you cancel or reschedule your service less than 2 business days before your scheduled cleaning, you will be charged an $80 fee.
We observe 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
There is nothing you need to do. Customers are not required to be home at the time of service.
We do not accept payment on the day of service. We will invoice you approximately one day after service. You may pay by check or credit card.
FAQ's & Policies
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your clean home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.