The comfort of a safer home and a tidy roofline.
Snow is the fuel that causes ice dams. By removing snow from your roof, you reduce the chances of having an ice dam form.
Snow also weighs ¼ lbs to 1½ lbs per cubic foot and can add significant weight to your roof. If you are concerned about stress to your roof, we can remove a thousand pounds in an hour or so.
- Roof rakes are used to remove snow from over the eaves of your roof.
- As we can safely reach it, we will then clear as much snow from your roof as you wish.
- We remove fallen roof snow from your driveway and sidewalks.
Snow will be removed as you wish from your driveways, sidewalks, steps or decks using snow throwers or shovels.
We will remove snow from your roof after each 6” snowfall. We will also remove snow from your driveways, sidewalks, steps or decks. This option provides priority service times and discounts.
For the safety of your property and our crew:
- We may cancel and reschedule your outside service due to weather conditions:
- High winds – ladders are unsafe for crews and can blow onto your home
- Rain – makes roofs and ladders slippery and unsafe for crews
- Crews will not rake any areas they consider to be unsafe, such as near power lines. You will not be charged for these exclusions.
Our trusted process
Fast, Easy Scheduling
Get a price and schedule in a few minutes, without an in-home sales visit.
Best in Class service
Full-time professional cleaners bring their own equipment and use eco-friendly products.
We show up on time and ensure your complete satisfaction.
We have implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan and new protocols to protect you and our employees. Here are some highlights:
- Employees will undergo a temperature check and health screening at the beginning of each day. Employees with a fever or presenting COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to work.
- Employees will wear cloth masks and gloves at all times while in your home.
- After leaving a home, employees will disinfect their hands, cars and equipment.
- We ask that your household members and our crews maintain at least a 6′ distance at all times.
We only use a safety salt after clearing an icy driveway or sidewalk. We do not use salt or chemicals on the roof or decks.
Customers are not required to be home at the time of service.
We require cancellation at least 2 business days before your scheduled cleaning. Short cancels can be difficult to fill and since we pay our teams even if you cancel, you may be charged a fee for the cancellation.
Details & Dixon’s observes 6 holidays per year – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. If you have a recurring service that falls on a holiday, we will reschedule your cleaning on a first-come first-served basis if you wish.
We do not accept payment on the day of service. We will invoice you approximately one day after service. You may pay by check or credit card.
Our Always Ready Guarantee
Your home will be ready for anything.
Schedule all your home cleaning services from the fully-trained professionals you trust, on your time.
We carry complete insurance coverage to protect you and your home. Learn more about our safety protocols.
We will show up on time and complete all services to your satisfaction. If you have a problem, we’ll make it right.